White Shark Cannabis Seed (F1) 5 seed packetMOBILE_DEAL > Seeds/Plants/Clones
White Shark Cannabis Seed Harvested 2014: Breeder NINJA: Sativa Dominant:
White Shark is a unique strain in that although Sativa she is very high in Cbd’s as well as her high % of THC. When last we tested at Pharm labs she came oyt at a whopping 26% in THC and a ridiculous .48 in CBD’s. Which with further research I found that is exactly where she should be testing at! Those kind of numbers allow a patient to be extremely functional as well as pain free.
ZenTwist and I both grew this strain 2 years ago and we were pleasantly rewarded with very consistent and identical looking plants. Being F1’s was very clear as White Shark passed multiple phases in consistencypassed all phases of growth, veg, and flower cycles, Plant structure is very Sativaish with long and tall branch’s very large intermittent water leaves, allowing maximum sunlight to all levels with equal sized buds no matter what level they were. Nice medium dense buds with a lovely amount of resin production, the only slight difference was a ratio of 85% of the plants terpene’s profile was more on the side of a hazy lemony smell, where as the other 15% had a hint of dankyness along with the lemony smell, As far as potency no notable difference in strength. You will enjoy and easy to grow.Super Enjoy! Mr DEE:)
Purple Dragon Deal:Each:
Other MOBILE_DEAL - Seeds/Plants/Clones Products:
» Cannabis Plants / Seeds Bogo Special » SUPER FIRE OG – (3 seeds) » White Shark Cannabis Seed (F1) 5 seed packet » WHITE SHARK- (F1) Unique Sativa High Thc/Cbd’s 3 seed packet » HAWAIIAN BUFFALO – (F1) Sativa Hybrid 5 seed packet » 5 seed pack-Super Fire Og- Indica (F1) » Cannabis Seeds Special Buy2-get-1-FREE » Medical Cannabis Seeds ” Super Fire OG “ » White Dawg-Medical Marijuana Seeds